IT Band and Psoas Muscle healing
- This healing is for people that know or have been told their IT bands on either leg are super tight.
- Tight to the point of having physical problems.
- This is also for people who are physically having problems with deep hip tightness.
- The deep psoas muscle which has extremely limited access.
- This issue will be psychic scanned to confirm the area is what the person thinks it is.
- The work is completed by tapping into the energy field of each area and sending instructions to program the physical area.
- This is a very slow process and it takes 3 healings per day for 3 consecutive days to bring relief.
- Each healing can take 24 hours to manifest, each healing builds on the prior healing.
- The healing is focused on one area at a time (if more there one area presents).
- This healing is not about perfection but about providing a significant improvement.
- All work is completed from a distance and can be completed on family members as needed.
- No activity disruption needed.
- Complimentary scan is by request only, contact Daniel for more information.
For the last few days, Daniel has been helping to straighten out my right leg. Over the years it has become more bowed with my knee turning in due to IT band issues (it is weak and tight at the same time). While Dan has been sending healing 3x/day for 3 days to loosen the IT band, I have been working with resistance bands to strengthen it. I have been taking daily progress pictures and can see quite a difference from where it started. My feet are much closer to being able to touch comfortably while standing. I've also noticed that I can walk faster for longer periods of time.
For the last year I have felt a strange bulging sensation in my deep abdominal area. I could palpate it and feel a dense area down deep. There was no pain but when I leaned over or did anything on my knees the sensation was present. It felt like a mass of something and super tight. After some research I discovered my psoas muscle was the issue. There is no real way to get access to the muscle since it’s below everything in the abdomen. There are some techniques out there that an LMT can do but if you read what they do it will scare the crap of you. No thanks. Daniel found a way of tapping into this muscle mentally and over a few days got it to relax and loosen up. Kicker is he is in Arizona and I am in NEW YORK! The bulging sensation is gone.